Welcome to Beauty on Rose Careers section.
We are always searching for enthusiastic and passionate members to join our growing team. Even if we’re not listing any current position below please feel free to send us your resume and cover letter using the link provided.
If you are driven, enthusiastic, passionate and like to be part of a team who genuinely enjoy their work then we have a job for you.
In return we offer, generous remuneration package determined by your experience combined with a tiered reward and incentive program allowing you to achieve uncapped bonuses and discounts on products & services.
We also provide extensive training and mentorship ensuring continuing professional development. You will be kept abreast of new technologies, techniques and have the right tools to deliver effective solutions to our clients.
A long and stable career with a continually growing Australian privately-owned company.
Remedial Massage Therapists
Remedial Massage Therapists required as we expand the wellness component of Beauty on Rose. This is a great opportunity to grow with the business so experience is not essential but great skills are paramount. Must have provider numbers.
Reformer Pilates Instructors
We don’t believe in pretentious, intimidating instructors. We want to be a place that welcomes all. We do believe in building a strong connection between the body and the mind. Both inside & out. We believe in cohesion that wellness & beauty working together as a whole team. We’re on the lookout for amazing instructors that align with our culture and belief that fusion fitness & wellness is the future of exercise and well being. Do you want to be part of something big? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
- Maintain a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable approach in our space, and in particular, through the duration of the class.
- You’ll deliver our Beauty on Rose experience in each and every class, which you’ll be taught through our comprehensive training program
- Be open to accepting feedback, mentorship and new class structures, and be willing to continue professional development and education
- Monitor the class closely in order to create a safe environment and modify intensity or provide options to those that need it
- Demonstrate time management, ensuring classes start and end on time, and commit to a regular schedule
- Be punctual & committed to delivering unsurpassed customer service.
– Current qualification/s in Reformer Pilates.
– Teaching / instructing experience preferred
– First Aid Certificate required
– Insurance Details
– ABN/ACN Number
Job Type: Contract
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
We are seeking expressions of interest from medical, allied and other health practitioners to join our growing wellness centre and work in private practice in the new year.
Beauty on Rose will provide full support to providers to build their client base through website marketing, inclusion in promotional material and referrals between services where appropriate.
Inclusive use of all facilities including
Advertising and cross promotional opportunities
Parking and waiting area
Reception/Meet & Greet service
Additional Linen and Laundry service if required
Rooms can be equipped with electric treatment tables, desk, sink and cabinetry as required.